Back To The Real World

Today marks the first day back to work! The first day back to the 5Am-10PM schedule! Work-Gym-Activity-Home! Ya know what, I am thrilled to be back to reality! I like having my old routine back!

Eating...or lack thereof....is still a challenge but I think I am getting the hang of it! Protein shake and water alternating every 1/2 hour with pureed (baby) food for 1 half hour for lunch and dinner! And since I have been putting my protein shake in a water bottle, it is easy to transport! Great for my crazy schedule!

Work today was great! People are noticing the weight loss! 53 pounds total! I can walk without feeling like I am going to die! I am much happier!

:) Like this post? Please share it, bookmark it or leave a comment.
Digg
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Newsvine
Twit This
Share on Facebook

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Many blessings to you as you go forward on your journey, Cynthia.
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Many blessings to you as you go forward on your journey, Cynthia.
Lynn