TWO WEEKS DOWN!!

Wow! Has it been two weeks? I can't believe how time flies! But it has been a good two weeks! I got plenty of rest and worked on building my energy up! I guess the energy building worked! I felt well enough to sing in all 5 Easter services this weekend! What a blessing!

Yesterday was my two week post-op visit with my doctor! For the first time in my life I was excited to get weighed. The grand total is 36 pounds lost! That is 20 pounds in the two weeks since the surgery! WOW! It was a short visit with the doctor because I am doing so well! He basically said that if I felt like doing it, go ahead and do it! So tomorrow the girls and I are going to Disneyland! I need to walk and that is a great place to walk! Plus if I get tired, there are plenty of places to rest and people watch!

Another blessing is that I got the ok to get back in the pool! YEAH! I swam 30 minutes today and will try to work every day to get up to my pre-op time of 45 minutes in the pool!

So today I start with blended foods. It took me the better part of the AM to get my protein shake in but thanks to a friends blessing I finally found one I like! I am going home to have 4 oz of blended chicken and vegges! After 16 days of nothing but water and proteing drink, I am very excited!

This is such an amazing journey and such a wonderful gift from God! From the pre-weight loss to the surgery to the recovery and fasting, I have had no problems! I am so blessed!

:) Like this post? Please share it, bookmark it or leave a comment.
Digg
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Newsvine
Twit This
Share on Facebook

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cynthia - you have been in my thoughts and prayers. What an exciting journey! I have another frind who had the same surgery within the same time that you did. She's doing well also. I hope to see you sometime in the near future and give you a big hug. Congratulations and I hope everything continues to go well and that soon, I'll see less of you! ha ha Love, Nicki

Nicki Heyd said...

Hi Cynthia - you have been in my thoughts and prayers. What an exciting journey! I have another frind who had the same surgery within the same time that you did. She's doing well also. I hope to see you sometime in the near future and give you a big hug. Congratulations and I hope everything continues to go well and that soon, I'll see less of you! ha ha Love, Nicki

Nicki - - again! said...

OOPS! Sorry my message got sent twice. I don't really know what I'm doing and I thought I was just going to preview what I wrote and then I pushed Login and Publish and there it was again! Have a great weekend. Nicki

Anonymous said...

Hi Cynthia--It was good to see you on Easter Sunday. Look forward to
seeing you sometime for lunch. Call me at work to setup a time.
:)

Love you,
Lynn