A Magic Dress

There is a series of books/movies about these girls that share one pair of jeans because the pants possess a magic quality. I haven't read the books or seen the films so I just assume the pants are magic because they make your butt look great! Now I realized there might be something to magic clothes



Yesterday I discovered this power for myself. I found a dress in a glorious shade of red. It fits perfectly and hugs the curves in all the right places. Most importantly, it's cut to accentuate my two best features and no, I'm not talking about my eyes!



What is magical about this dress is how it makes me feel! I feel sexy, empowered! The me in this dress flirts with the barista at Coffee Bean and tells the bully at work to back off and sit down! It was like the dress tapped into my inner Angelina!

I love the strong, intelligent, frisky and fun woman I am in this dress!



The magic of this dress isn't in how it made me look but what it helped me to discover. This sexy, strong, smart, flirty, funny woman is me regardless of what I have on! The feelings I felt in the dress yesterday have carried over to today. I realized this while flirting with the cashier at Panera in my shorts and Bon Jovi t-shirt! The dress just brought out what I had in me all along.



With all that said, I'm guessing the true magic occurred at the register. The Angelina-channelling dress was purchased on sale for $9.99, Brad Pitt not included. At that price, I can afford more! I am going back to the store and try to find pants that make me tap into my inner Italian model. George Clooney, look out!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile Like this post? Please share it, bookmark it or leave a comment.
Digg
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Newsvine
Twit This
Share on Facebook

0 comments: