BIG NEWS!!

I FINALLY have my appointment at UCLA! Yahoo! I go to talk to the surgeon on 11/15! Yes, it is two months away but you all should see the list of things I have to do. Get medical records, make appointments with psychotherapists and getting approvals from my medical group to do those things! Never mind the fact that anyone with the word "psycho" in their title makes me nervous!



UCLA is very comprehensive! They require that you bring someone from your support team as well as a notebook so you have a place to store all the information you will be given throughout the process. A very cool thing is that my Mom offered to drive over from Arizona to come with me to the appointment! Given her voiced disapproval for this surgery and our rocky history, I was blown away. She felt that this was a time where a mom could be of comfort! I would have cried had I not been so stunned!



So things are moving right along. I hope the pyschotherapist doesn't deem me mentally unstable. But then again, if I can hide it from all of you, I can hide it from anybody! LOL!



Luv,

the future surf diva!

Like this post? Please share it, bookmark it or leave a comment.
Digg
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Newsvine
Twit This
Share on Facebook

0 comments: