Revising My Motivation!

***Sigh*** Just found out that concert is standing room for $80 and for $158 you might be able to get a seat in the back! :( Oh, well! I know insanity when I hear it and to do that only 4 weeks post-op is crazy! Even for the love of Bon Jovi. I can see myself doubled over, trying to tell the paramedics to pick me up along the 15, between the two cactus next to the huge tumbleweed! LOL! Not worth it, I keep telling myself! Oh, well! They are going on tour soon and i'll catch up with them and all my fellow crazies later. I am sure i'll see them on my 40th birthday.....in June......somewhere in the world.....a much thinner and healthier person!

Here is my new motivation: 4 years ago I was in NJ for the Bon Jovi shows at Giant's Stadium. My friend Cindy and I went to Asbury Park and took our picture along the boardwalk. I knew then I wanted to come back and take the exact same picture but as a much lighter person! I can't believe that is almost a reality!

:) Like this post? Please share it, bookmark it or leave a comment.
Digg
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Newsvine
Twit This
Share on Facebook

0 comments: