This Is It!!!

Wow! It is t-minus 4 hours and counting! 11:30 today! My mom and I are in a hotel room in Santa Monica, just minutes from the hospital! I have to check in a 9AM so we decided to come out last night to avoid the traffic! It's been nice having time with my Mom!

I had been a little nervous about the non-eating after the surgery but after the last two days of clear liquids only, non-eating isn't an issue! I just tell myself food is only fuel for the engine and nothing else. Then I pray! That worked real well! The craving for bagels and cream cheese went away today! :)

I also learned how important getting the protein in is! I tried to run errands yesterday and really felt crummy! Grape juice and chicken broth don't do much for energy. Starting tomorrow I am on a liquid protein diet!

I can't wait! I sat at home yesterday and when hunger pangs hit, I got out the new issue of Vogue and looked at all the new outfits I am going to wear! When I got nervous, I thought of my upcoming shopping spree in New York. And when I realized I may not be able to afford that, I started thinking about shopping at Old Navy! I can't wait! By July or so, I should be able to shop at Old Navy! I love Old Navy! :)

Well.....the time has come! I am really going to do this! I can't believe it is here already! This time tomorrow I will be a completely remodeled person. But as my Mom just reminded me, I will still be me...just in a better body! That doesn't sound so bad!

:) Like this post? Please share it, bookmark it or leave a comment.
Digg
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Newsvine
Twit This
Share on Facebook

0 comments: