I Can't Believe I Am Watching Idol!!

I am convinced this show is sent straight from Hell.....and yet tonight I find myself watching. Of course I am talking about the show that is helping dumb down America...American Idol! I am watching this and feel like a trader to all my talented musician friends who can't catch a break while this damn show is manufacturing pop stars! I have hours of far more superiour Television on the DVR...shows that talented people actually wrote....shit, I still have the last episode of "Heroes" and two hours of "Chuck" to watch! And here I am watching the show that I swear will eventually kill music as we know it! Why? Because my roommate and I almost fell over when on "Access Hollywood" they showed some gourgous dude who's a contestant! Crap! I can be bought, it's sad! Money, a pretty face...I have all kinds of prices!

1 hour in and it isn't that bad. They did show some guy auditioning with a Jovi song and these guys are actually quite good. And there is a rocker or two. After all, this crap show did produce "Daughtry" although America prefered that Taylor Hicks. Who? Exactly! I should probably tune in to see the cutie while I can because chances are he won't stick around, regardless of if he wins this thing or not! Like this post? Please share it, bookmark it or leave a comment.
Digg
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Newsvine
Twit This
Share on Facebook

0 comments: