250 Million Reasons To Spend 5 Bucks!

It has become a part of corporate culture and is a part of what binds employees together! It carries with it the promise of retirement, travel, kids education, whatever the recipients desire. It is the department lotto pool and I have definite ideas of how I would spend my cut.

This is the exciting time, when there is actually a possibility of being a multi-millionare! It is the time where you actually start thinking of what you would do, who's life you would help change. The fun part of playing the lottery is the dreaming, the scheaming.

I would do the usual: pay off debt, buy a new car, maybe finally get an IPod. I would then travel to experience what I have always wanted to experience: learn to surf on Kanapali Beach in Hawaii, learn to ski in Aspen, climb the harbor bridge in Sydney, go to the Hockey Hall Of Fame in Toronto and the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame in Cleveland, stay in Manhattan and see a play on Broadway.

What excites me though is not material stuff. What's exciting to me is helping people out. I would help my musician friends follow their dreams. I would pay the bills for a year so they could take a year off devote time to music, to songwriting and not to working the nine to five. I would donate not only money but time to my two favorite organizations: Special Olympics and Pet Orphans! I would give friends and family what they need: bills paid, homes and cars bought, whatever! That to me is as exciting as the propect of following Bon Jovi to every city they play....ok, almost as exciting!

Yep, tonight I have part of 50 chances to win part of 270 million dollars. All it takes is one. One chance to make my dreams and some of the dreams of my friends and family come true. That is exciting! Like this post? Please share it, bookmark it or leave a comment.
Digg
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Newsvine
Twit This
Share on Facebook

0 comments: