A couple of nights ago, I was engaging in America's new favorite pastime, stalking people on Twitter and something stuck out to me! There is Ali Sweeney of Biggest loser fame, tweeting about how she is going to the Springsteen show. Greg Grunberg of Heroes....going to see The Boss. But the one that really got to me was one John Mayer! Now I am all for my musical heroes enjoy each others work and getting inspiration from each other which is the reason John said he was going to the show! Awesome that he is worshiping at the feet of one of the masters, as John is prone to do! But when it dawned on me that the reason I was home instead of at the show was that I just spent a fortune going on John's cruise to Cabo...well, that just sucks! In the imortal words of my mother, "who said life was going to be fair".



I know...I know...poor baby...whining because she just spent money on a cruise she couldn't afford and now can't afford to go to a concert! Yes....I am well aware of how blessed I am in this economy Like this post? Please share it, bookmark it or leave a comment.
Digg
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Newsvine
Twit This
Share on Facebook

0 comments: