Recovery From The Mayercraft

Its been 2 days since the boat docked and I am finding it hard to adjust. How do you assimilate back into the 9-5 grind when you have just spent 4 glorious days at sea with some of the friendliest, coolest music fans on the planet?? (2,800 of them to be exact). How do you get over being among the 75 or so people who were lucky enough to catch the comedy stylings of Mr. John Mayer....or lucky enough to be able to say you danced to his dj'ing? How do you get over the joy of basking in the Cali sun on deck as we sailed away while John played an amazing acoustic set with DRH....even debuting a new song??

I am going to try and work through what John Mayer calls "post departum depression" by blogging about the most amazing experience I have ever had the pleasure of paying through the nose for. I have to do something. My dogs are tired of trying to balance trays of fruity drinks on their heads as they walk through my room!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile Like this post? Please share it, bookmark it or leave a comment.

Digg
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Newsvine
Twit This
Share on Facebook

0 comments: