My Writer's Assistant

I have an assistant. He is sweet and gives me inspiration for the task at hand. Did I mention that he let's me pick what we watch while writing and ....oh yeah....he is very very handsome. Here is a pic



He is one of my dynamic duo: my Rotties, my loves, my heart! I love this bug bug and his brother more than I thought possible! Thor sits at the foot of the bed while I sit at the top and type. He would rather be watching "animal Planet" but is ok with me watching "Private Practice" on TiVo. Bear is off chasing birds in the backyard and comes in to get his hugs while checking to make sure all is well! I love the two of them and they love me! Life is good! Like this post? Please share it, bookmark it or leave a comment.
Digg
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Newsvine
Twit This
Share on Facebook

1 comments:

Selena said...

Your writing assistant is very cute. Does he ever make it to the keys of your computer and type his comments?