OK...Now I Have To Keep This Up!

I am the queen of procrastination so that is why I put the shout out to my friends on Facebook to follow my blog! I am hoping that will help me to keep my plan of one post a day! One post a day....they say the biggest challenge for writers is finding the discipline to sit and write each day. So, my friends, you are my inspiration and motivation to do just that! Challenge me and hold me accountable if I am not doing what I set out to do. Discipline has never been a strong characteristic of mine!

I am headed to work but will post more when I get home tonight!

Cyn

BTW....hugs and kisses to Selena! She is so excited about my blogging, she followed me twice! LOL Like this post? Please share it, bookmark it or leave a comment.
Digg
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Newsvine
Twit This
Share on Facebook

1 comments:

Selena said...

Hey, How about a challenge? A post a day in the month of May! You and me ... battle of the blogs. The blog posts have to be at least 100 words, and you have to have a longer blog post at least once a week. 31 days of blog posts. I challenge you! See you May 1st! Let me know if you are in... Selena :-)