SAVE CHUCK!!

I am an avid TV fan. A fan of well-written TV! It can be meant for teens (Gossip Girl), action packed (24), funny (30 Rock) or campy (Ugly Betty). As long as it is well written, I will watch it.

Which brings me to one of the most well written, funny, action packed and heartfelt shows on TV:



Chuck is about an accidental spy living in two worlds, his spy world and his "normal" world. It is also about the inhabitants of both those worlds and what happens when those worlds start to mingle. The cast of crazies is led by the amazing Zachary Levi, who is so good that you expect to walk into your local Best Buy and see him running the "Geek Squad". Zach plays the title character Chuck, who moonlights as a spy while working days at the "Buy More" running the "Nerd Herd". Attempts to disguise the Best Buy goof are thinly veiled at best but they are hilarious!

The spectacular Adam Baldwing and Yvonne Strahovski lead the spy pack and it's Strahovski as the object of Chuck's affection and her sorting between her feelings for him and her job that give this show heart!

Words can't do this show justice and it says a lot when I let "24" sit on my TiVo for a week but rush home to watch "Chuck". If NBC lets this one go, it will be a HUGE mistake! It will seriously make me think about my devotion to broadcast TV and their respect for the viewers. I hope by this time next week, after NBC announces it's fall lineup, I will be breathing a sigh of relief! Like this post? Please share it, bookmark it or leave a comment.
Digg
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Newsvine
Twit This
Share on Facebook

0 comments: