God Bless America

My thoughts these days are about reinventing myself! I am going to take the second half of my life and be something spectacular! The only limitations are those I put on myself, not ones put on me by any man or government!



I thank God that he gave me the blessing of being born an American

Women in other countries are lower than 2nd class citizens but not in America! Women such as Cady Stanton, Susan B Anthony. And Gloria Steinem made it possible for American women to vote, hold down a job, be responsible for their own lives! Today we have Hillary Clinton blazing a trail for the 1st woman president and working mom Michelle Obama is serving as the most progressive First Lady yet!



On this 4th of July, I would like to take a break and remember the efforts of the women who make it possible for this 44 year old to dream about doing whatever it is she wants! I stand on the shoulders of the wonderful women who blazed a trail before me and I am grateful.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile Like this post? Please share it, bookmark it or leave a comment.
Digg
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Newsvine
Twit This
Share on Facebook

0 comments: