Mid Life Crisis Is Tiring!

I am getting overwhelmed with trying to figure out what I want to do with my life! I know there is a ton of money to be made in nursing but I just don't get excited thinking about doing it for the rest of my life. My heart sings when I think of working with animals but I don't know if there is money to be made, one and two, if I have the time to devote to the education. Plus of nursing: short education time-frame, making base salary of $75k a year! Minus: working with sick grumpy people, working nights, weekends and holidays which is what I am trying to avoid. I love to write but when I feel like doing it! Deadlines aren't my friend! Just ask my friend who has been waiting 2 months for her article on animal fostering!

I am at a crossroads at my life and I don't know if I will be given another chance to get this right. I'm not old but I am not young enough to have all the time in the world! I need to figure this out for once and for all. I am waiting for a sign. Like this post? Please share it, bookmark it or leave a comment.
Digg
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Newsvine
Twit This
Share on Facebook

1 comments:

Shannon said...

What about working in a Vet's office? Or how long does it take to be a Vet???