Last Week In God's Country

A week ago today, this was the view when I woke up:



Last week I woke up in Yosemite Valley to views of granite vistas, tall trees and waterfalls. This week, it's waking up to Dallas Raines telling me it's going to be 103 degrees in the Valley. Oh, joy!

Last week, I was talking to the very friendly wildlife:



This week I get to speak with wildlife of a somewhat unfriendly sort, the customer who's claim was denied.

Last week while in Yosemite, I learned that speeding kills bears:



This week, I learned speeding kills your bank account too as I work to pay off a $312speeding ticket I got while coming back from Vegas last year.

Those are just a few of the differences between last week in Yosemite and this week in the real world. The trip was amazing as was the park. Yosemite is truly God's country and I can't wait to go back! Like this post? Please share it, bookmark it or leave a comment.
Digg
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Newsvine
Twit This
Share on Facebook

0 comments: