The Best Part of Being Broke

I know this sounds contrary but I eat better when I have little money. Its true!

When I have money, I am more likely to drive through or order out! Its the easy way out for this single girl. The problem is that easy isn't always cheap.

When I have little money, I can't afford to eat out! I am forced to actually shop and cook at home. My crock pot gets the work out and not my wallet. Today I made Beef Stew and my roommates and I had a lovely dinner! With veggies bought at the .99 store my stew fed 3 for about $10 and there are leftovers for lunch.

Not having money is a bummer but I love the challenge of putting meals together with what I have. Having to cook at home is the best part of being broke.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile Like this post? Please share it, bookmark it or leave a comment.

Digg
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Newsvine
Twit This
Share on Facebook

0 comments: