The Best Part Of Working In A High Rise

Most people would say that when all else fails, the paycheck is the best part of their job. In this economy, beyond every thing else, a paycheck is of tantamount importance. I have one other thing that is an amazing part of my job. While it doesn’t beat out the paycheck for the #1 thing that gets me into the office, it is the best thing about working in a high rise. I am speaking about the view.

 

I work on the 11th floor of a building situated in the West San Fernando Valley. There are windows going completely around the perimeter. If it weren’t for the cubicle farm, I would have a panoramic view of the Valley. I have to settle for the spectacular south to west view, looking towards the beautiful west hills and the northwest Valley.

 

On a clear day this view is spectacular. On most days, we witness some of the most spectacular sunsets in the world. The most gorgeous colors of pink, orange and blue color the western sky at dusk! Gods paint palette is amazing and reminds me what an artist he is!

 

I may not like my job and I don’t respect some of my coworkers. But when I come in to earn that paycheck, I love looking out the window. That view is the best!

 

 

Like this post? Please share it, bookmark it or leave a comment.
Digg
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Newsvine
Twit This
Share on Facebook

0 comments: