The Best Part Of Staying Home Today

I was not happy about staying home today! I had planned to assist in the float tear down but due to the promise of a free Disney land ticket, they had plenty of volunteers. My plan to go out to Selena's fell through as I didn't feel well.

My disappointment quickly abated when I found two movie gems on Tito : Blue Hawaii and Viva Las Vegas! I had the afternoon and two of Elvis best movies to watch.

Watching Elvis movies is the perfect cure to what mills you. Boy meets girl, sings about it, boy loses girl, sings about it, wins her back, big finale! You know what you are getting and its good!

Light and fun, Elvis movies are great! I wasn't happy about my plans falling through but the Elvis movies were the best part of staying home today!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile Like this post? Please share it, bookmark it or leave a comment.

Digg
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Newsvine
Twit This
Share on Facebook

0 comments: