Bliss Part 2

So I have been thinking and as a addendum to yesterdays blog I have decided that bliss can be something that is worked towards. There is bliss in having a goal, working towards something. Who said bliss has to be instantaneous? Why do we just assume that we aren't happy if we don't have what we want right now. Can't we be less blissful while working towards something that will ultimately bring us joy?

That is where my life is at right now. Until now, I was wandering aimlessly through life, no goal, no idea how it was going to work out. I wasn't really contributing to the greater good, not leaving a legacy. Those fears and thoughts aren't blissful by any stretch of the imagination. Then, by an intervention that I will write more about tomorrow, I was given a push towards something that I had never thought of but makes perfect sense. It is something that I will have to sacrifice and work my ass off to obtain (two things previously not in my wheel house) but once I achieve what I am working towards, life will ultimately be blissful! I can't wait!

Stay tuned...more detail tomorrow! :) Like this post? Please share it, bookmark it or leave a comment.
Digg
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Newsvine
Twit This
Share on Facebook

0 comments: