God Shot Part 2

I have perfected the art of self-defeat. In fact, its one of the things I do best. I know the decision to go back to school and go into Nursing is the right one. I know switching to working part time while I do it will make things go quicker and make the process easier. Yet, when I am at home on the internet I'm doing everything BUT researching ways to make this happen!



That ends tonight! If my soul-sucking full time job weren't reason enough to stay up until dawn looking for ways to finance my education, God sent me a message in the form of a Joel Osteen podcast. The message was titled "Stay Open To The Possibility Of Something New". This message spoke to every doubt I have about weather or not nursing is for me! I may have my doubts but God dosent and that podcast was on my IPod to let me know that His dreams are bigger than mine.



So tonight, no virtual farming or reading up on Bradley Cooper and his "date" of the minute. I'm going home to find out how to finance my future. Anything that will get me out of the 9-5 grind is good!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile Like this post? Please share it, bookmark it or leave a comment.
Digg
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Newsvine
Twit This
Share on Facebook

0 comments: