When All Else Fails, Reboot!

Selena and I are addicted to this game on Facebook that when the server become over loaded, the game freezes and the system crashes. I find myself rebooting my system every time I play.



We can do that in life as well. I am giving my life a major reboot! A much needed swift kick in the priorities! It is something I didn't even know I needed until divine intervention came in the form of my wonderful Aunt Pat!



Last month she called out of the blue and said she wanted to come and hang out! I was expecting bad news as the visit was unprecedented and unexpected! Why else would she be coming? What I received, however, was a question from her that started my future in motion: have you ever thought about going into nursing?



No I hadn't but I am tired of drifting through life and nursing makes sense. Short term education time, long term job security and big money! It was something I had never thought of but after thinking and praying about it for a month, I'm going for it! I can make up for my 44 years of playing around with my time and money by working hard for the next 20. Make a boatload of money and retire at 65!!



With a long range goal in sight, I have rebooted my life! I am off to college, this time with a clear goal in mind! I hit the ctl-alt delete on life and I am starting over! I'm taking a do-over for what I should have done at 18! It will probably be the hardest thing I've done but the most rewarding! Who knows, maybe I'll meet a funny doctor who looks like McSteamy and rescues dogs while I am at it! :)

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile Like this post? Please share it, bookmark it or leave a comment.
Digg
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Newsvine
Twit This
Share on Facebook

0 comments: