A "God Shot"

God has a wonderful way of letting you know when you are headed down the right path. Boy, did He give me a virtual thumbs up today!

I was researching financing nursing school and came across information about a program that will finance your education if you commit to working 1-4 years in an under served area when you get out. That just screams prisons and ghettos but I thought I would take a look at the list to confirm.

There it was! Top of the list! God's way of saying "you go girl"! Santa Catalina Island....one of my most favorite places on the planet!!! I get can get my education financed by working at the place I vacation at every year?! How can a beautiful island paradise be under served?

I don't know but I do plan to investigate further! God is good! :)


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile Like this post? Please share it, bookmark it or leave a comment.

Digg
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Newsvine
Twit This
Share on Facebook

0 comments: