Bliss

John Lennon once said "life is what happens when you are busy making other plans". This is true. You cruise along, dreams in hand and suddenly you find yourself somewhere unexpected...if you find yourself anywhere at all.



California...land of dreams! I'm a native Cali girl and believe in dreams. I've always believed that following your bliss was the way to go and that if you love what you do you wouldn't work a day in your life. My problem was that the dream was that I would be the rock star/actor, marry the rock star/actor or write about the rock star/actor. The closest I've come is almost getting arrested at KLOS trying to simply meet the rock star ( A story best left for another blog).



Needless to say I'm not on the billboard charts, I haven't written for Rolling Stone and Bradley Cooper lives with his two dogs, not me! My dreams didn't quite come to fruition. So maybe bliss takes a while to get to. Is bliss something you "follow" or something you work towards?



As I sit on the south side of 40, I am coming to realise that life might have other plans for me. Plans that don't involve rock stars, actors or even writing for that matter. Can your bliss change when you get older?





Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile Like this post? Please share it, bookmark it or leave a comment.
Digg
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Newsvine
Twit This
Share on Facebook

0 comments: