Coping With Wine and The Hangover

I am a little overwhelmed these days. After struggling for two months with deciding if nursing was for me, I am now trying to find out how to flip my life around and go to school full-time while working part-time. There is so much info out there and so many opinions to be had that I am overwelmed! And I am coping with wine and The Hangover.

Ha...you are thinking that one is the consequence of the other. Au contraire my friends! The wine was brought home from a recent wine tasting weekend and "The Hangover" is the blockbuster movie of the summer! I am discovering the restorative properties of both!

The movie came at the right time for me because in the midst of plotting out the rest of my life, once in awhile I need to escape. Where better than to a movie that is hysterically funny, well written and not only gives you plenty of shots of Bradley Cooper's amazingly gourgous blue eyes but a few of him shirtless as well! Yowza! Can I just drop out of society for a night and go on a binge with Bradley??

Bradley Cooper Pictures, Images and Photos

I'll return to reality shortly.... but for right now...me, Bradley...Vegas...heaven! This glass of wine I am drinking and my fantasy life beats reality any day! ;) Like this post? Please share it, bookmark it or leave a comment.
Digg
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Newsvine
Twit This
Share on Facebook

0 comments: