Everyone Has Advice

Deciding to hit the ctrl-alt delete on my life took about a month. It was a month of prayer, thought and worry if I was doing the right thing. A little divine pep talk given to me while in Yosemite let me know I am headed in the right direction but what are the steps necessary to get to the destination?



Deciding to go back to school only opened up a hornets nest of questions! Where to go? Private, community, mail order? Do I go part time, full time, all the time? In state, out of state, under a bridge? Financing? That is a whole other set of crazy questions! Student loans, scholarships or sugar daddy?? So many options!



Everyone knows someone who is a nurse, is becoming a nurse, dropped out of nursing, loves it, hates it, best thing they did or the worst! Everyone has someone who has wizzed through school in record time and is now making a fortune!



I love my support system. My friends and family are the best in the world, don't get me wrong. I know they have my beat interest at heart and I love them dearly! Its just that with a decision this big, I need to take in all the advice and do what's best for me.



I need to go back to Yosemite and get some more advice of the "divine" variety. Come to think of it, I can get that anywhere!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile Like this post? Please share it, bookmark it or leave a comment.
Digg
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Newsvine
Twit This
Share on Facebook

0 comments: