A Blogging U-Turn

I have to admit that I have various interests! They run the gamut from politics to music to animals to entertainment. I also have an inherent need to communicate and love to write. Usually these things converge together into one happy mess called "A Writers Journey", my blog. This month I tried to change it up and have come across a stumbling block.

 

I tried blogging this month on the theme of heroes. I didn't think I could do that as I didn't think I had 30 heroes. But as I sat down to make my list of people who have influenced me and/or made my life better I realised I could do two months of heroes. So off I went. The more I was aware of heroes, the more I found them. It's been 15 days and I have barely touched my list! I have enjoyed it but found the more I did it, the more formula the blogs seemed.

 

Last night as I was standing at the Hotel Café with maybe 75 people watching John Mayer, I was thinking about what a cool blog this would be. Then I remembered I was blogging about heroes this month. Damn!  It was then that I realised what I love to write about are just my daily ramblings about things going on in my life and in the world. Observational blogging, if you will! I envision myself as maybe the Andy Rooney of the blogosphere, except younger….and cuter.

 

So I think I am going back to my rambling blog and do a hero of the week. Not sure what day, but pick one day to blog about heroes. The rest of the days I can ramble.   

 

For great blogs about heroes check out ohmyachesandpains.blogspot.com! Selena has some really good blogs and very worthy heroes!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile Like this post? Please share it, bookmark it or leave a comment.
Digg
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Newsvine
Twit This
Share on Facebook

0 comments: