Youth: Is it Wasted On The Young?

I am sitting @ Coffee Bean....which sounds better than I am sitting at the bagel joint which is where I truly am ...sitting at the Coffee Bean and OMG, like there are two girls ya know, like OMG talking about these two guys that missed them and like they just can suck it ya know,OMG Fin douchebag OMG..he's a downer...his band is crap because all he does is smoke weed....

 

I don't give a crap about these two or their d-bag boys but they aren't giving me any choice other than to get sucked into their drama. They obviously are feeding a narcissistic need to broadcast their drama as they are sitting 6 inches across a table from each other and practically shouting! They leave just in time for the kid in the Fast and the Furious car to "roll up" with his stereo blaring and bass turned up so high my seat shook!

 

I came here to bask in the first day of sun in what seems like forever and to enjoy my coffee, bagel and Lady Gaga story in peace! What I got was an interesting question: when did youth change from something I had into something that annoys me?

 

There is something about a pending birthday that makes one question their age and role in life. Uggh, I bet those girls at the Bean are thinking no further than their latest conquest! I wish that was my biggest problem!

 

Would I go back to my twenties....thirties?? Hummmm…more on that later!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile Like this post? Please share it, bookmark it or leave a comment.
Digg
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Newsvine
Twit This
Share on Facebook

0 comments: