My Gift To Me

Happy Birthday To Me...Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to me!!! I have never been shy about planning my own birthday! Trips to Vegas, Concerts, planning a birthday blowout was like a gift to me. Well this year, I am giving myself a different gift: the gift of renewal.

This is the year I am going to do things that will uplift mind, body and soul! I am starting with finally getting my new blog off the ground. I think I have discovered a market that is not being serviced by the media, conventional and otherwise, and I am developing a blog that will take care of that! I want to post at least once a day!

Going hand and hand with my new blog is my adventures in online dating. I am going to make a conserted effort to go online and find someone that is funny, smart, and an all around good guy. I will be online at least once a day and will be consistent! I have 3-4 sites in mind...wish me luck!

Also renewed this year is my weight loss effort. I have a net loss of 90 pounds after they bypass surgery but that is only 1/2 way! This is the year that I am finally going to get this weight off and keep it off! I am eating healthier and getting the rack for my bike so I can head to the park to ride at least 3 times a week.

So there it is, my renewal plan for 2009-2010. Birthday blowout are a great gift but this one will be long lasting. Maybe next year, Vegas! Like this post? Please share it, bookmark it or leave a comment.
Digg
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Newsvine
Twit This
Share on Facebook

0 comments: