I love my doog

i have a Blog to post today about The wonderful weekend i spent With my aunt but i am having horrible problems with my computer. I have a dog a love With all my heart And soul but he just drooled all over my laptop while begging for poptarts so now IHave spacing problems and words That automatically capitialize. If I use my right enter key, Entire senteces highlight and disappear. it is horrible and Ihave Been Fighting It for 1/2 Hour now and I give up. so to keep uup with my Blog a day commitment i am posting this horribly capitalized and badly spelled blog better luck tomorrow....when The keys dry Out (ke Like this post? Please share it, bookmark it or leave a comment.
Digg
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Newsvine
Twit This
Share on Facebook

2 comments:

Selena said...

This post is so funny! I can't believe you let Beanie drool all over your keyboard! Lesson learned I guess...

Shannon said...

Okay...that is hysterical!